Have you experienced a depressed mood, significant mood swings, and/or severe anxiety since the birth of your child?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in our Postpartum Depression/Anxiety Group!
Goals of this Group:
- Learn about postpartum psychological issues and child development
- Learn cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) strategies to manage your mood
- Increase confidence in ability to manage mood and in parenting abilities
- Connect with others who are experiencing similar feelings
Group Facilitator: Dr. Karen Roberts, Ph.D., C. Psych.
Dr. Shona Tritt, Ph.D., C. Psych. (Supervised Practice)
Group Therapy Sessions
- Start date is Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Tuesdays 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Group meets once a week for 12 weeks
- Pre-registration is required
Please contact us to schedule a 1-hour interview to determine eligibility at
1-866-568-9476 or 905-721-7723.